Tenative Schedule ( Still in Progress to give you the best experience at the event!)
Friday- January 18, 2019
Event Check In at the Hotel
5:00- 7:00 Welcome Reception at Kendra Scott
Join us at the Kendra Scott store in Avalon for a sip and see party of Kendra's latest collection. Thinking of getting yourself something for Valentine's or for a wedding? Perfect jewelry for any occasion!
20% of the purchases you make at the party will benefit the National Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Saturday- January 19th, 2019
Fitness Center is open 24 hours with your room key
8:00 Check in for the Summit. Put your name into our drawing for a free giveaways during the summit!
9:00- 10:00 Breakfast & Keynote Speaker Sherri Adair owner and publisher of Best Self Atlanta magazine
10:00-11:30- Career and Beauty & Health Breakout Sessions
- 10:00-10:45 Blog/ Social Media: How to create Photographs and Videos for your blog and social media
- 10:00-10:45 Beauty & Health: Hair Loss Solutions for Women over 40
- 10:45-11:30 Finding Your Style: Learn how to find your style from J.Jill 's expert and their latest collection.
- 10:45- 11:30 Beauty & Health- Hydrafacial with Paige Conner of Luxury Lash Lounge. Want to enjoy a free hydrafacial? Sign up for an opportunity to be the demonstration model during Paige's session!
11:30-12:00 Networking Opportunities with vendors and morning speakers
12:00- 1:00 Lunch & Keynote Speaker
- Drawings announced during the luncheon!!!
1:00- 2:30- Career and Beauty & Health Breakout Sessions
- 1:00- 1:45 Business Writing a website or Blog 101: Creating Great Content with Nina Bandoni
- 1:00- 1:45 Beauty & Health: Menopause and You
- 1:45- 2:30 Social Media: Grow Your Instagram with Robin LaMonte
- 1:45- 2:30 Beauty & Health- Your Hormone health with Dr. Dina Giesler
2:30- 4:00-Career and Health & Wellness Breakout Sessions
- 2:30- 3:15 Website or Blog: How to build a Following on Facebook and Pinterest with Robin LaMonte
- 2:30- 3:15 Beauty & Health: Top (3) Surgical & Non Surgical Options for Facial Rejuvenation with Dr. Burke Robinson of Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery While aging is inevitable, youthfulness is attainable through surgical and non-surgical options to help you look [on the outside] the way you feel inside.
- 3:15- 4:00: Life Perspective over 50: Survivorship with Brenda Coffee
- 3:15- 4:00 Beauty & Health: How to Combat Aging Skin after 40 with Vianka Garza of Aesthetic Body Sculpture & Center for Anti-Aging
4:00- 5:30-Career and Health & Wellness Breakout Sessions
- 4:00- 4:45 Blog/ Social Media: Working with Brands, Getting Paid by Brands, How to Sell your value to Brands with Robin LaMonte, Nina Bandoni, and a Marketing executive from Soft Surroundings
- 4:00- 4:45 Beauty & Health: Goodbye Muffin Top
- 4:45- 5:30 Beauty & Health: Get Up and Get Moving with Athleta
5:30- 7:00 Free Time! NETWORKING WITH VENDORS AND SPEAKERS
- 1-hour session with a photographer in Avalon*
- Massages/Facials and Special Services*
- *These events are optional. They must be signed up for and paid in advance
7:00-9:00 Champagne and Dessert at Soft Surroundings
Sunday- January 20th, 2019
6:00 Fitness Center is open 24 hours with your room key
9:00-10:00 Breakfast- Closing Message to Attendees
10:00- 11:00 - So You Want to Write a Book? - Interested in writing a book or an ebook? Author of 12 books,Deborah Chase shares her writing knowledge with you.
11:00- 12:00 Panel Discussion- Reinventing Midlife-Join Robin, Nina, and fellow Influencers as they share how they reinvented themselves after midlife.