Tenative Schedule ( Still in Progress to give you the best experience at the event!)
Friday- January 18,2019
Event Check In at the Hotel
5:00- 7:00 Welcome Reception at Kendra Scott
Join us at the Kendra Scott store in Avalon for a sip and see party of Kendra's latest collection. Thinking of getting yourself something for Valentine's or for a wedding? Perfect jewelry for any occasion!
20% of the purchases you make at the party will benefit the National Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Saturday- October 27th
Fitness Center is open 24 hours with your room key
8:00 Check in for the Summit. Put your name into our drawing for a free one hour makeover and get photographed! (We will need your clothing sizes for the outfit).
9:00- 10:00 Breakfast & Keynote Speaker Sherri Adair owner and publisher of Best Self Atlanta magazine
10:00-11:30- Career and Health & Wellness Breakout Sessions
- Blog/ Social Media: How to create Photographs and Videos for your blog and social media
- Life Perspective: Survivorship - Brenda Coffee
- Health: Your Skin after Midlife
- Finding Your Style: Learn how to find your style from J.Jill 's expert and Nina Bandoni. We will be doing a fashion show with J.Jill's latest fashions. We will also have a table with J.Jill Compassion Fund products at our event. Did you know that 100% of the net proceeds of J.Jill's exclusive Compassion Fund products benefit women in need?
11:30-1:00 Lunch & Keynote Speaker
Fashion Makeover for 6 lucky women!!!
1:00- 2:00- Career and Health & Wellness Breakout Sessions
- Writing a website or Blog 101: Creating Great Content with Nina Bandoni
- Wellness: Menopause and You
- Social Media: Instagram Workshop with Grace Liang of @ColorandGrace
- Life Perspective: Reinventing Yourself after Midlife
2:00-3:00-Career and Health & Wellness Breakout Sessions
- Website or Blog: Creative Ways to Monetize your Website or Blog with Robin LaMonte
- Wellness: Is Plastic Surgery on your radar?
- Life Perspective: The Empty Nest Syndrome, Is this Your Midlife Crisis?
- Health: Eating Healthy after Midlife
3:00- 4:00-Career and Health & Wellness Breakout Sessions
- Blog/ Social Media: Working with Brands, Getting Paid by Brands, How to Sell your value to Brands with Robin LaMonte, Nina Bandoni, and a Marketing executive from Soft Surroundings
- Wellness: Goodbye Muffin Top!
- Life Perspective: Learning to Find Your Wings and Your Passion
- Health: Get Up and Get Moving with Athleta
4:00- 7:00 Free Time!
These events are optional. They must be signed up for and paid in advance
1 hour session with a photographer in Avalon
Massages/Facials and Special Services
7:00-9:00 Champagne and Dessert at Soft Surroundings
Sunday- October 28th
6:00 Fitness Center is open 24 hours with your room key
9:00-10:00 Breakfast- Closing Message to Attendees
10:00- 12:00 Panel Discussion- Reinventing Midlife
Join Robin, Nina, and fellow Influencers as they share how they reinvented themselves after midlife.